Monday, May 5, 2008

My Birthday!!!

From Cameron

From Cameron


Well, I'm 32.

Cocktails!!

The thirties don't scare me. In fact, I always look forward to my birthday. I get to spend time with family and friends, and usually make a whole weekend out of it.

It was special enough to spend the whole weekend with Ruby, our new beagle, and Ernie (off all weekend!!). Plus, Saturday night dinner was a surprise with the addition of my parents. At one, point, I sat there, and looked around. All the people that mattered most to me in my life all around me. My parents, my sister, my best friends, and of course Ernie. I truly felt blessed.

Sunday dinner with my family was memorable, too. Cameron sat in my lap and devoured his cake and ice cream. He just had a ball, as if it was his birthday. Ernie and I sitting eating cake and ice cream with him was another high point.

Mom and Dad gave me a new table and chairs for the deck. Add to my new grill, and we're having some cookouts this summer!!

All in all, not a bad way to turn 32.

No comments: