| From Ruby |
Ruby is such a sweet beagle. She's 11 months old, and already house trained. She already sits on command, too! We're going to work on some other commands. Like getting her to stay off the bed! She likes her own bed, but prefers ours, if she has access to it. We don't mind her on the couch, but not snuggled up in bed with us. There's just some places I draw the line with dog hair! She's such a diva, though! When we tell her to get off of the bed, or to move from anywhere else, she flips on her back, puts her legs up, and just looks at us. It's like she's saying "Eat me, bitches! I'm not movin'!! Now whatcha gonna do??" I gotta get a picture of that!
I call her my shadow. She follows me everywhere. No matter how comfy she is - once I move, she goes, too! She hates when one or both of us leave. I have hope that she'll get better with that. I'm home all day now, so she likes that. I've never witnessed instant unconditional love in one day, like I have with Ruby. She's a wonderful addition to our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment